|Name:||Retired Sailor III|
|Builder:||PARK ISLE MARINE|
|Location:||Deltaville Virginia United States|
|Beam:||19' 0" / 5.79 m|
|Cruising Speed:||9 knots|
|Max Speed:||14 knots|
|Engine Model:||Yanmar/ 6SY-STP2|
|Fuel:||1710 gal Diesel|
|Water Capacity:||240 gallons|
73' Park Isle Marine Vessel WalkthroughFrom the large swimplatform, you walk up wide, centerline steps to the covered aftdeck. From the covered aftdeck, you can walk along either wide, covered side deck or through the double Diamond Seaglaze doors into the large, open salon. Once inside, you will find a stairwell to the aft stateroom and full-height engine room port aft, a sofa with hi/lo table and 2 chairs to port, entertainment cabinet starboard aft, 2 lounge chairs and a cabinet to starboard and a dayhead starboard forward. Walking forward, you will find the open galley and side deck access door to port, spiral staircase to the flybridge, laundry/utility room and forward staterooms to starboard and the pilothouse with starboard side deck access door forward.
73' Park Isle Marine AccommodationsRetired Sailor III offers a full beam stateroom aft with two queen size berths and an ensuite head with enclosed shower; a full beam stateroom forward with two double size berths and an ensuite head with enclosed shower; and a guest stateroom port forward with a twin size berth, a pullman berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
73' Park Isle Marine SalonThe open, airy salon offers large, opening side windows with screens and blinds, double weather-tight entry doors aft, Cherry wood trim, textured suede wall covering, sofa, 2 chairs, end cabinets and a hi/lo table to port, entertainment center starboard aft, 2 lounge chairs and storage cabinetry to starboard, dayhead starboard forward, 4 folding captain's chairs, bound carpeting, Phantom roller screens, recessed overhead lighting, directed spotlights, reading lights and cork tile flooring.
73' Park Isle Marine Galley
The large, open galley is a main focal point of the vessel and is located port forward on the maindeck. It is well laid out and designed with serious cooks and entertaining in mind.
73' Park Isle Marine DiningDining space is available at the salon hi/lo table, galley countertop and flybridge settee.
73' Park Isle Marine Aft StateroomThe full-beam aft stateroom offers 2 queen size berths with storage underneath, built in berth steps, nightstand, reading lights, fans, full-length mirror, 4 portlights and 2 transom portlights with shades, bound carpet over cork tile floor, large hanging locker, Cherry wood paneling and cabinetry, custom locking floor panles for bilge/tank and storage access and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
73' Park Isle Marine Forward StateroomThe forward stateroom offers 2 double size berths with storage underneath, 3 overhead hatches with Oceanair screen/shades, 4 portlights with blinds, reading lights, bound carpet over a cork sole, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging lockers with unique fold-out hanging rods, fans, Cherry wood paneling and suede wall covering, custom locking floor panels for bilge/tank and storage access and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
73' Park Isle Marine Port Forward Guest StateroomThe port forward guestroom offers a twin size berth, a pullman berth, desk, portlight with a blind, storage drawers and cabinets, shelves, reading light, custom locking floor panels for storage and bilge/tank access and ensuite head with an enclosed shower.
73' Park Isle Marine Laundry/Utility RoomThe laundry/utility area offers a built-in chest freezer, built-in cabinetry, stacked Miele Touchtronic W1113 washer and a Miele Touchtronic T313 dryer, solid surface countertop, a deep stainless steel sink with a Grohe single lever extendable handle faucet, custom ironing board closet, ship's manuals shelf and 2 portlights. The bottom portion of the curved stairway to the maindeck lifts up and offers access to the built in safe and storage.
73' Park Isle Marine PilothouseThe pilothouse offers a lower helm starboard forward, folding helm seat, starboard side deck access door, storage drawers and cabinet, electrical panels, opening side windows and a chart counter.
73' Park Isle Marine FlybridgeThe heated and air conditioned flybridge offers a hardtop with 2 Maxwell hatches with Oceanair screen/shades, hydraulically lowering mast, sliding hatch to the internal stairwell from the pilothouse, full EZ2CY enclosure, composite teak deck, full helm forward with storage underneath, Stidd helm benchseat, wrap-around settee with a hi/lo folding table to port, 2 folding deck chairs, benchseats forward on each side and storage cabinets.
73' Park Isle Marine AftdeckThe covered aftdeck offers a wetbar starboard forward with a Raritan icemaker, Dometic refrigerator/freezer, stainless steel sink, drink dispenser and glass storage; 2 rod holders, centerline stairs to the swimplatform, hot/cold fresh water shower, composite teak deck, same level side deck access on each side, double Diamond Seaglaze doors to the salon and boarding gates on each side.
73' Park Isle Marine SundeckThe sundeck offers tender storage, composite teak deck, storage cabinets, Frigiboat freezer and 2 bikes.
73' Park Isle Marine Audio/Visual Equipment
- KVH satellite TV system
- KVH satellite TV system controller in the salon
- Sony Bravia KLV-26S200A HDMI TV in the salon
- Denon DVD-1720 DVD/Video player in the salon
- Denon AVR-2310CI AV Surround Sound receiver in the salon
- Sony Wega TV in the port forward guest stateroom
- Polyplaner interior and exterior speakers
73' Park Isle Marine ElectronicsFuruno Radar
73' Park Isle Marine Electrical System
- Northern Lights 30 kW generator with approximately 2,714.5 hours
- Northern Lights 12.5 kW generator with approximately 5,098 hours
- 2 X Outback 3500 watt inverters/chargers
- Bass Products, Paneltronics and Blue Sea electrical panels
- Blue Sea battery switches
- Charles 12 KVA isolation transformer
- Rex Manufacturing shore power isolation transformer
- 12 vdc outlet at the lower helm and the forward stateroom
- 2 X 50 amp shore cords
- 2 X Glendinning Cablemaster shore power cord systems
- Fuji Electric AF-300 PII Delta-T soft start system
73' Park Isle Marine Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Scania/ Yanmar 6SY-STP2 720 horsepower diesel main engines with approximately 2778 hours port and approximately 2783 hours starboard
- ZF Marine ZF350A 2.6:1 gearboxes
- Teleflex electronic engine controls
- Tides Marine dripless shaft seals
- Aquadrive thrust bearings
- Aquamet 22, 3 inch stainless steel shafts
- Spurs line cutters on both propeller shafts
- Twin screw 5 blade 36 inch by 28 inch bronze propellers
- Groco and Miller-Leaman sea strainers
- Yanmar i5601E engine monitor panels
- Maretron system performance system with KEP displays in the engine room, lower helm and flybridge
- Axis communications engine room monitor camera connected to the Furuno display at both helms
- Generator exhaust high temperature alarms
- Fuel manifold
- Dual Racor 75900MAX fuel filters with a vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Dual Racor 900MA with a vacuum gauge for each generator
- Algae X magnetic fuel conditioner system
- Reverso 250 gallon per hour fuel polishing pumps with manifold, dual Racor 75900Max filters with vacuum gauge and timer control panel
- Reverso oil change system
- Delta-T positive pressure air management system with Delta-T Fuji electric AF-300 P11 intake fan operation panel
- ABT TRAC hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- TRAC 370 active fin stabilizers
- ABT hydraulic steering system
- Accu-steer helm pumps
- ABB Emergency steering hydraulic pump computer
- Cruisair tempered water air conditioner system
- Engine room air conditioning
- Work bench with vise
- Wema tank gauges
- Village Marine Tec 50 gallon per hour water maker
- Domestic water filtration system
- 2 Mach 5 M5- 115/ 60 water pumps
- Torrid 40 gallon stainless steel water heater
- Cruisair tempered water air conditioner system
- Trojan Technologies ultra-violet fresh water treatment system
- Raw water discharge sea chest
- Royal Flush freshwater heads
- 4 X Sealand Eco holding tank vent filters
- Grey/blackwater systems manifold
- Buell air compressor
- Cyclovac E100 central vacuum system
- Wheelhouse Technologies ship's maintenance system updated regularly by Deltaville Boatyard
- Extensive spare parts inventory
- Spare 4-bladed propellers
73' Park Isle Marine Deck EquipmentLofrans Titan TI00988 anchor windlass with foot and remote controls at each helm
73' Park Isle Marine Tender
- Apex A-15 15' center console RIB with a Ritchie magnetic compass, Standard Horizon CP180i chart plotter, Faria gauges, Yamaha tachometer, Nauticus trim tabs and underwater light.
- Yamaha 50 hp 4-stroke outboard
- Steelhead Marine CT 900 davit
73' Park Isle Marine Safety and Fire Protection
- Rule and Johnson bilge pumps
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system with remote panel
- Fireboy emergency engine shutdown system
- Fire extinguishers
- First Alert smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Go-Light searchlight
- Lifesling2 Overboard Recovery System
- Viking 6 person liferaft
- Engine room emergency escape hatch
- Forward stateroom escape hatches
- Sentry safe
- Axis network security cameras in the engine room and on the aftdeck
73' Park Isle Marine Vessel Construction
The Park Isle Marine Snowbird 73 was designed by renowned naval architect Gregory Marshall and built by Park Isle Marine in Victoria, British Colombia, Canada. Vessel construction began in 2004 and she was delivered in 2008. She was built using 3/8 aluminum plate below the waterline and 1/4 aluminum plate above the waterline. Retired Sailor III has 4 water tight bulkheads, at the anchor locker, forward engine room, aft engine room, and tiller flats. Other construction methods and materials include:
73' Park Isle Marine Maintenance History
Over $140,000.00 in service work has been completed since Retired Sailor III arrived at the Deltaville Boatyard in May, 2014.
- Bottom painting, anode replacement, Prop Speed service on the running gear
- Stern thruster removal and service by ABT Trac, annual maintenance to stern and bow thrusters
- Seasonal HVAC system maintenance, raw water circulation pump replacement,
condensate drain systems services
- Maintenance coats to all interior varnish
- Starboard fresh water tank repair, grey water tank repair, aft deck faucet replacement, discharge pumps service, aft deck ice maker replacement, water maker service
- Engine room cleaning and painting
- Maretron Monitoring System software updates and sender maintenance
- Hydraulic System cooling pump maintenance, seasonal maintenance services
- Dinghy Davit control replacement
- Starboard flybridge wind screen replacement
- Hull and transom re-painting, superstructure paint repairs
- Trim and ring pulls installed in the forward stateroom sole boards
- Utility Room freezer maintenance
- Engines fluid and filter changes, coolant change, exhaust riser repair/replacement, turbo insulation maintenance, replace analog fuel level gauges, fluid samples (engines, gears, generators, hydraulics, coolants)
- Seasonal tender engine and vessel service
- Maintenance and repairs to opening port lights
- Life Raft certification
- Maintenance to all lighting
- Stainless polishing, cleaning and waxing, detailing
- Winterization of needed systems and commissioning of needed systems.
- Wheelhouse Technologies Systems scheduled maintenance
- Updating of all ships manuals, spares documentation and Wheelhouse Technologies
73' Park Isle Marine Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
73' Park Isle Marine DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Send one of our gilman specialists a message!