|Location:||Key Largo Florida United States|
|Beam:||19' 0" / 5.79 m|
|Max Draft:||5' 9" / 1.75 m|
|Fuel:||2100 gal Diesel|
|Water Capacity:||400 gallons|
This 76' Horizon has three ensuite staterooms that sleep 6 in the forward lower deck area, including a full beam master stateroom with his and her heads and large shower. To the aft is another guest stateroom sleeping 2, plus a crew quarter with double berth plus a flip up extra berth or storage shelf. This layout with curved stairways to port on either end of the main deck is functional and practical. The crew has a separate access through the transom door to large integral swim platform. Some of the interior upgrades on this vessel are: marble/granite floors with gold inlays in all heads, teak and holly sole through the dinette and galley area, leather seating in the skylounge including an additional Stidd helm chair, HeadHunter plumbing throughout, and a second washer/dryer.
Entering from aft you step onto the large teak open aft deck with seating for six around a large high gloss teak table. This area is protected from the sun by an extended bridge-deck and forward there is a wet bar and refrigerator. There are curved stairways with stainless gates port and starboard down to the six foot swim platform. You can enter the crew's quarters and engine room from this swim platform or from inside stairs.
Entering the inside from the aft deck though a large sliding glass and stainless door you step into a large salon that is finely finished in high gloss Cherry with elm burl accents. There are two large built in leather couches to starboard and a smaller leather settee forward to port. Also on the port side is a 42" Samsung TV on a high low lift. The interior has been decorated with high quality window treatments, lamps, pillows, and a plus neutral color carpet.
Moving forward and up one step you enter the large galley and country kitchen. The galley has the best in top-of-the-line appliances including built-in Sub Zero refrigerator with freezer drawers, GE stovetop and oven, convection/microwave, dishwasher and trash compactor. This area is finely finished with granite counter tops and teak and holly floors. Forward of the galley is the large dining area for 6 to 8 guests with leather seating and teak table.
To port and below you enter the owner and guest area that includes a large mid-ship master stateroom with his and her marble-finished heads; high gloss Cherry finish cabinetry, three ample closets and dresser drawers to either side. Designer accents include beautiful shoji screen window treatments, molded wood ceiling inlay . Forward is a large VIP stateroom with centerline queen berth, oversized head with granite counters, cherry finish and matching shoji screens throughout. To starboard is the third guest stateroom with side by side twins and head, all finished in the same cherry wood, décor features, and granite found throughout other staterooms.
One of the highlights of this Horizon is the comfortable skylounge that accommodates the wheelhouse with matching Stidd adjustable chairs with footrests and a complete navigation electronics suite. Accessed by the interior stairway across from the galley. Aft of the helm area is the lounge that includes two leather covered settees plus a ScanDesign lounge chair, elm burl cocktail table, and complete entertainment system. This area is air conditioned and offers stunning views and is a great place to relax.
Going aft through the sliding glass door is a large sunning area that includes a grill, stovetop and refrigerator. This area accommodates a Nautica 14DL tender and davit-crane. There is also a teak stairway with sliding glass door cover down to the aft deck. Going aft and down from the rear of the salon is the second stairway to the 4th guest stateroom, crew stateroom/lounge, and engine room. Both staterooms aft are finely finished similar to the forward staterooms. There is one head and shower with granite counters & marble floors. Going forward is the entrance to the engine room with 6' 6" headroom, and top quality equipment.
Note that profile photo on this spec sheet is of a close sistership. All other pictures are recent and accurate.
Galley is up and forward of the salon to starboard with a dinette forward beneath the deckhouse windows in a "country kitchen" style layout. The dinette has a couple of freestanding cushioned bar stools that can be moved over to the galley countertop to accompany the chef. Across from the galley to port is a banquet cabinet with storage for dishes with wooden fitting dowels and an Avante 20-bottle wine cooler unit. This galley has lots of countertop space making it a pleasure to work for the chef and plenty of windows too.
- GE Profile Electric stovetop w/4 burners and full oven below
- Broan Trash compactor and in-sink electric disposal
- Sub Zero Refrigerator/freezer with two sliding drawers and full size refrigerator.
- Teak and Holly sole throughout the area, and wing doors to the walk-around side decks
- Granite counter tops with a raised upper counter/bar and stainless steel two-basin sink
White Corian countertop with cabinet & drawer storage plus: Microwave, single burner stovetop, stainless sink (hideaway insert cover), Sub-Zero refrigerator and Sub-Zero freezer. The second washer/dryer unit is here too.
Robertson AP20 autopilot
2 x 16" Garmin 7616 touchscreen GPS/Chartplotter/Multi-function displays (new 2017)
B & G digital Speed and distance (B&G head in crew quarters also)
7" Danforth compass
Fluxgate electronic compass
Furuno RD30 depth sounder
Garmin 7608 touchscreen GPS Chartplotter (new)
Furuno FR2115 -ARPA 72 mile radar (networked to Garmin)
Standard spectrum VHF / Hailer
Standard spectrum secondary VHF
Furuno NX500 Navtex receiver
Rudder angle indicator
Wind speed indicator
SeaTel Globalstar Satcom
SeaTel 2498 SAT TV dome Telephone system
CC Camera system (partially operative)
- Plow anchor
- Bow & safety rails with 2 boarding gates on each side, TideRide ladder
- Covers, for aft deck table, mesh windshield mask, misc.
- Coast Guard approved Safety package
- Teak aft deck & steps and fiberglass non-skip deck elsewhere
- Freshwater and Saltwater wash down system, also dockwater inlet connection
- Avon 8 person offshore raft
- Fenders and lines, stainless flagstaff and burgee mast
- ZF wired remote control (clutch/throttle/thrusters) with inlets on aft deck & bridge aft deck
- Navigation lights, also aft name and bulwark lighting
- Dual Search lights with remote controls, forward and rear docking lights
- Swim platform with removable hoop railings & stainless swim ladder
- Maxwell 4000 electric windlass 1/2" chain
- Windshield washers and wipers (new blades on order)
Storage beneath aft deck settee, in wing hatches under forward deckhouse, under deck at chain locker, in aft deck cabinets (upper & lower), and wet storage compartment under swim platform hatch. Aft deck has custom stainless line hawsers and electric warping winches.
UMT hydraulic davit-crane & Nautica ('05?) 14DL HBI CC tender 50hp Yamaha 4-stroke. Removable stainless railings surrounding boat deck.
Summer '16 full bottom job with Propspeed on running gear and including new rudder bearings and stabilizer seals.
- 100 amp shore power cords on Glendinning cablemasters (forward and aft)
- 220V/110V AC electrical system and 12V/24V DC electrical system
- Two 27.5 Kw Onan generators in sound shields
- Sentry 30 amp/12V charger for generator batteries
- Promariner ProTech 4 chargers for 24V system
- Battery shutoff switches and parallel system
- Marine Air chilled water air conditioner with 3 chillers (1 new, 1 new 18 months ago (in late 2016) - all engine room chilled water insulation renewed)
- 5-bladed propellers
- Hydraulic Bow thruster and Stern thruster (AMT)
- CAT 3412E 1400 hp with 1428 original hours, 1000 hr service completed Summer '16 by Gallagher Marine, all fluids, impellers, coolers serviced - including generators
- CATvision full data readout digital video display screen at helm
- Automatic Co2 Fire extinguishing system
- DeAngelo Marine custom exhaust system with hard cast risers
- Dual Racor primary fuel filters
- Fuel shut off valves, Emergency engine stops
- HeadHunter waterjet electric control heads with 2 holding tanks
- Naiad stabilizers with large fins & MultiSea II electronic control (fins dropped and seals renewed Summer '16)
- Hydraulic PTOs from boat main engines for stabilizers and thrusters, hydraulic steering
- MMC electric controls with auto synchronizer
- Trim tabs
- ZF transmissions with wired remote control console
- Sea recovery watermaker 800 gpd
Engine room ventilation blower replaced, AC florescent and DC incandescent ER lights
Contact: Joe Majcherek
Send one of our gilman specialists a message!