|Location:||Tierre Verde Florida United States|
|Beam:||15' 1" / 4.60 m|
|Max Draft:||4' 1" / 1.24 m|
|Cruising Speed:||25 knots|
|Max Speed:||30 knots|
|Fuel:||660 gal Diesel|
|Water Capacity:||132 gallons|
Entering from the Aft Deck/Cockpit via sliding stainless steel trimmed doors is the open Salon with a large settee to starboard, a small settee to port, the yacht’s Lower Helm to starboard and open lower Galley to port.
The full beam en suite Master is aft of the Galley. The twin upper Lower Stateroom is opposite the Galley to starboard. The VIP is forward and has a full Head there shared with the upper Lower Guest Cabin.
Entering via the stainless steel entry doors is the spacious open Salon. To port is a cabinet with two storage drawers and a DC Jensen AM/FM/CD player for exterior spaces. Next forward is a two person leather settee with storage below. Forward of that is a cherry cabinet housing a built in Samsung 32” LED TV and a Bose Home Theatre system for AM/FM/CD/DVD.
Opposite to starboard is a large C shaped leather settee with a cherry table that can be cocktail size or dining size via a swivel fold out leaf. There is also storage in the base of the table. One step up is a cherry cabinet housing the yacht’s stem and glassware plus a stainless steel
Also in the Salon is a wood sole with a carpet runner, 18 overhead mini halogen spots, Marine Air digital AC controls, mini blinds over the large port and starboard side windows and full drapes across the aft entry door and sidelights.
The yacht’s Lower Helm is to starboard and just forward of the raised dry bar area. A black oversized leather helm seat provides seating for one or two. Storage below is via an aft facing cabinet door.
The Galley is six steps down and to port but still very open to the Salon as it is aft of and below the forward windshield. The Galley is L shaped and fully equipped with the following items:
Just forward of the Master Cabin and opposite the Galley is the Guest Cabin with twin over/under berths running fore and aft. Each berth has a padded headboard and a reading light.
Above the upper berth is an opening stainless steel Bomar porthole. Aft in the cabin is a cherry cabinet with two drawers and a cabinet door and an Alpine AM/FM/DVD/CD stereo with remote. A 20” LCD TV is built into the inboard bulkhead easily viewed from either berth.
Forward is a mirrored hanging locker door with cedar lining and auto light within. Below are two additional storage drawers. Also in this cabin are stereo speakers and four halogen mini spots.
* Kohler 13 kW generator w/underwater silent exhaust & sound shield
* 220 Volt 50 amp Dockside connection w/50’ cable on cablemaster reel
* Systems monitoring panel
* Galvanic isolator
* (6) Batteries for engine starting in 24V circuit
* (4) Batteries for house system in 24V circuit
* (2) Batteries for generator starting in 12V circuit
* Alternator split charging system
* Newmar 80 amp 24 Volt Battery charger
* Newmar 14 amp 12 Volt Battery charger
* Electrical bonding system
* (28) 12/24V protected circuits in Engine Room panel
* Shore/generator rotary switch in Cockpit locker
* Digital AC volt/amp/frequency meter at main panel
* 12V Digital DC volt/amp/capacity meter at main panel
* 24V Digital AC volt/amp/frequency meter at main panel
* (10) 220V AC breaker protected circuits at main panel
* (12) 110V AC breaker protected circuits at main panel
* (30) 24V DC breaker protected circuits at main panel
* (8) 12V DC breaker protected circuits at main panel
* Hold tank system monitor w/3/4 & full indicators plus pump running & sea cock open indicators at main panel
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard YOUNG GIRL, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
Contact: Jeff Stanley
Send one of our Gilman specialists a message!